Is your baby about to start solids? Our silicone baby spoon is the perfect tool for making mealtimes a breeze while introducing your baby to solid food. Made from food grade silicone our specially designed spoon is comfortable to hold and the perfect size to ensure your child is getting the correct amount of food as they start their solids journey.
- Safely reduce the risk of choking with our perfectly sized, shallow spoon which serves your baby the right portion each time.
- Soft tip protects baby’s delicate gums and teeth.
- Ergonomically shaped handles make feeding easy on your wrist.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Comes with recyclable PP case, perfect for trips and carrying in your bag.
Clean and Care
Wash before and after each use. Recommended to hand wash in warm soapy water (although dishwasher safe) rinse thoroughly and dry. DO NOT use any bleach based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilise use one of the following methods: Steam sterilising (electric or microwave) or boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
- Check product condition regularly. Replace if product shows any damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used. Hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- This product is not a toy. Do not use for any other purpose.
Please note: Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months plus. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.