The famous Haakaa wooden mushroom bowl is back! With a suction silicone base and silicone cap which not only keeps your food fresh and protected but also is a silicone plate! The super strong suction base will keep that bowl firmly on the table making sure meal times are mess free.
Our new wooden mushroom bowls are the perfect way for eco kids to enjoy meal times! Go the extra mile and serve that fresh and healthy meal on in a bowl which is not only safe for yourself and family but also our environment.Hand crafted from wood and perfectly finished our range of wooden dinnerware is 100% recyclable, bio degradable and virtually indestructible. The perfect alternative to plastic and melamine which leaches nasty chemicals and does not break down when thrown in the bin.
- Made by excellent master craftsmen. Well-polished with smooth surfaces.
- Perfectly sized for your little one’s hands, encouraging your baby to eat independently.
- Lightweight, strong and long-lasting.
- Food safe phthalate-free and BPA-free.
- Tested and approved - meets US FDA standards.
- Recyclable and bio degradable.
- Kid friendly! No need to worry about the odd drop or accident.
- Suction base so little people keep their bowl on the table!
All products are tested and approved for food safety and are intended to be used and enjoyed every day.
Clean and care: Hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Every so often rub coconut or olive oil over your dinnerware to keep happy and healthy. Your dinnerware will last a life time with a little bit of love.
Like all products that rely on suction, non-stick surfaces do not work as well with our bowls. This also applys to some laminated surfaces and uneven surfaces where air can get in.
Do not clean with any bleach agents.
No Formaldehyde or harsh glues are used in any of our products.
Haakaa Mushroom Bowls are a Patented Design. Patents numbers below.
ZL2015 3 0414837.6