This item is a pre order item with stock due to land approx early - mid December. Please note PRE ORDER orders will only be sent IN FULL once all items are in stock. If you wish to have in stock items sent FIRST please place two orders. One with in stock items and one with your pre order items.
This date is not definite and can slightly change.
Is your baby about to start solids? Our silicone baby spoon is the perfect tool for making mealtimes a breeze while introducing your baby to solid food. Made from 100% food grade silicone our specially designed spoon is comfortable to hold and the perfect size to ensure your child is getting the correct amount of food as they start their solids journey. As our spoon is 100% silicone, children are also able to safely feed themselves while stopping to chew and relieve teething gums along the way.
Our little spoon is flexible, safe, hypoallergenic and naturally resistant to the growth of bacteria. The soft silicone edges make getting every last bit from the bowl a breeze and wiping little grubby faces gently.
- 100% food grade silicone.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Carrot design.
- Comfortable for adults to hold.
- Shallow design allows correct amount to be given.
- Comfortable for new teeth and soft gums.
Clean and Care
Wash before and after each use. Recommended to hand wash in warm soapy water (although dishwasher safe) rinse thoroughly and dry. DO NOT use any bleach based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilize use one of the following methods: Steam sterilizing (electric or microwave) or boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
- Check product condition regularly. Replace if product shows any damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Do not use any bleach based agents or tablets to sterilize or clean.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used. Hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- Keep in dry, cool place and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- This item is not a teether.