The Haakaa Natural Owl Teether is our solution for teething babies that are allergic or sensitive to rubber. In true Haakaa fashion, we researched and sat awake all night for a week finding an answer, and eventually found a special place in Malaysia that could remove the natural protein from rubber and make the material allergen-free!
We then went a step further and designed our own teether that was easy to hold, textured, and 100% join free. As our teether is one complete piece of rubber, it has nowhere for mould, dirt or bacteria to breed and uses no glue or chemicals. Our teether is so clean and chemical-free, it changes colour over time as the rubber naturally oxidizes.
Dimensions: Approx. 8cm diameter
Suitable for babies 3 months +
- Made of 100% pure natural rubber.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Patented one-piece design – no joints, cracks or edges.
- Soft and gentle against your teething baby’s mouth.
- New Zealand designed and sustainably made in Malaysia.
- Tested against European EN14350 and US FDA regulations.
- Meets US Food and Drug Administration FDA standards.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. Wash this product with warm, soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based agents to clean this product. Do not boil.
Caution: Check product condition regularly - replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times. Please do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.