Although they don't last as long as permanent teeth, your child's first teeth play an important role in their development. Paediatricians recommend you clean your baby's gums regularly, even before their first tooth appears. The Haakaa Kids Oral Care Set provides a simple cleaning system to ensure these good dental hygiene habits can be taught from the get-go.
Start off by getting your baby used to the sensation of brushing while also relieving sore gums with our silicone finger brush. Simply place it over your finger and gently massage your child's gums. Once teeth start to come through and your child starts showing interest in brushing their own teeth, move onto the silicone toothbrush and include this into their daily teeth cleaning routine.
- Keeps your babies teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Finger brush slips easily over an adult's finger.
- Food grade silicone.
- Ultra-soft silicone bristles.
- Massages and soothes tender gums.
- Removable silicone shield protects your babies throat.
- Suitable for developing teeth and gums from 0-5 years.
- Can be sterilised or ran under boiling water.
- All Haakaa products are BPA, PVC, phthalate and lead-free and tested against a wide range of European and North American safety regulations.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing this product in warm, soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not boil PP plastic parts. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product. We recommend replacing your child's toothbrush every 3-4 months.
Caution: Check condition regularly - replace if this product shows signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times. Please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one. The silicone finger brush is to be operated by an adult and can be a choking hazard if given to small children to use on their own. These products are not teethers and although designed to provide relief, they are not designed to be chewed.